Tuesday, May 28, 2013

NQ: Stinky USBs

Notable Quotables:  Volume 6

My now 3-year-old daughter...
"I'm surfin' USB!"
...sang while "surfing" on balance boards at the Children's Museum.  She heard my son singing "Surfin' USA" and apparently, she decided to change it up a little bit.  That, or she may be our child to have a career in technology.  Or not.  Is a USB port at all related to surfing the web?

"Excuse me, God.  I would like to talk to you."
...how she started her prayers the other night

My almost 5-year-old son...
"I am so stinky.  Yes, oh yes, I am.  I am so so so so so so STINK-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
...a lovely little tune performed by my son while he was in the bathroom.  Fortunately, I only heard this from the other side of the closed bathroom door.  

No matter what they say, You Are a Good Mom.

*******************************************************************************************************

If you haven't already, be sure to stop by and check out the "You're a Good Mom" page on Facebook.  "Like" it and any new blog posts will be delivered right to your news feed!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs