Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NQ(B)TSWT: Swirlycase and Toothpaste

Notable Quotables (Becomes) They Said What? Tuesday:  Volume 7
Because I am the most indecisive individual on the planet, this little weekly collection of quotes from my kids is changing names once again.  Alert the media. 

My 3-year-old daughter...
"Let me show you some toothpaste!"
...singing along with Justin Timberlake to "Suit and Tie" on the radio, in which the actual lyrics are "Let me show you a few things."  Look for her version on iTunes soon.

"Remember the bippy boppy goo guy who hit Cinderella in the head?  'Member that?"
...her addition to our retelling of Cinderella at nap time. 

My almost 5-year-old son...
"I see the word Mom.  It's everywhere!  It's in uppercase and lowercase and SWIRLYcase!"
...referring to the Tervis cup I got from my mom for Mother's Day.  From now on, I will be calling various fonts 'swirlycase' or 'fancycase' or any other type of 'case' I can think of. 

"Maybe we can take her to the vet!"
...his contribution to the discussion my husband and I were having about the plan of action for my daughter if she continued to not feel well.  This line was used very innocently today.  I fear, however, it may be used not-so-innocently when the teenage years arrive.

No matter what they say, You Are a Good Mom.

*******************************************************************************************************

If you haven't already, be sure to stop by and check out the "You're a Good Mom" page on Facebook.  "Like" it and any new blog posts will be delivered right to your news feed!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs